Terms and conditions on using the www.struti.ro site
1.1. In this document, the following terms used in capital letters will have, unless the context otherwise requires, the meanings specified below:
SITE: is the website belonging to CARPATHIAN OSTRICH ALLIANCE SRL (COA), located at www.struti.ro, through which the USER has access to information on products and services offered / provided by CARPATHIAN OSTRICH ALLIANCE SRL and distributed by BLUE OCEAN MARKETING SRL (BOM).
COA: represents the CARPATHIAN OSTRICH ALLIANCE SRL company, based in Otopeni, 38 Odaii Road, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40 / 5172 / 30.04.2015 and having the Unique Registration Code RO33213668
BOM: represents the BLUE OCEAN MARKETING SRL company, based in Otopeni, 38 Odaii Road, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40/23299/2007 and having the Unique Registration Code RO 229133399, and it is the official distributor of COA products.
USER: is the person who accesses the site, for private or business purposes, and who accepted this SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, fulfilling in this regard all registration process requirements;
ABUSIVE USE: is the use of the site in a manner contrary to industry practice, the regulations and the legislation in force or in any other way that may cause prejudice to COA.
3. Site content
3.1. The information published on this website are general information about COA, BOM, COA’s, its partners’ products, and other information considered by COA as being of interest to USERS.
3.2. The information is usually made available to USERS as free of charge. COA reserves the right to implement certain services on the SITE to be offered to USERS in exchange for a charge.
3.3. COA is the owner of all intellectual property rights over the WEBSITE, its design and its content and all trademarks registered in the name and published on the SITE, which a license is granted for use to BOM, in order to use them for distributing its products on the Romanian market.
The USER has the obligation to comply with all intellectual property rights of COA, as provided by the legislation in force.
4. Site use
4.1. The USER undertakes to access and use the SITE for purposes and by means which do not constitute an abusive use.
5. Limitation of BOM’s liability
5.1. Liability for the SITE content. BOM are not and cannot be held responsible for damage caused by errors, inaccuracy or failure to update information published or maintained on the SITE, not due to their fault.
5.2. In case the prices or other details about products / promotions are incorrectly displayed, including due to the fact that they were wrongly entered into the database, we allocate the right to cancel delivery of that product and inform the customer by phone / e- mail in the shortest time about the error occurred, if the product has not been yet delivered.
5.3. Prices of products on this SITE are indicative and may change unannounced. Promotions on the SITE are available in the said time period / if no period time is stated, they are valid within the limits of available inventories. All products on this SITE are available within the limits of available physical inventories. In the case of inventory depletion, BOM will provide alternatives by showing other similar product in appearance and specifications to the ordered product of which inventory was exhausted.
5.5. Also, pictures are presented on the SITE by way of example, and delivered products may differ from images in any way due to characteristics changing, without prior notice of BOM.
5.6. A preorder product is a product that can be purchased before being present in physical inventory. BOM reserves the right to change, without notice, the date of entry into inventory and the price of the product. Preorder products are added in the Cart the same way as any other product in the online store. By making a preorder, you make sure that you receive the product immediately after its entry into inventory and that you get a very good price. Pre-orders are paid the same way as a normal order, through any of the accepted payment methods. In either case (PO or online card payments) you are required to wait for the telephone or email confirmation from an operator, when the product becomes available. You can cancel at any time a preorder which has not yet been confirmed by phone or e-mail. If the latter has already been paid, you can opt for refunding or crediting your account for another order.
5.7. BOM reserves the right to supplement and amend any information on the SITE.
5.8. Any problem caused by products and/ or services presented on the SITE will be amicably settled within 15 days from the date of written notification on the problems by USER.
5.9. BOM is not liable for any losses, costs, claims, expenses or other liabilities, if they are directly caused by failure to comply with the Terms and conditions.
6. BOM is not liable for damage caused by malfunction of the SITE, as well as for those resulting from the inability to access certain links published on the Site.
6.1. Using the Internet Browser. BOM guarantees optimal use of the SITE by using minimum Internet Explorer 6.
6.2 The payment methods for completing an online order are: online with credit card and money order. If you choose to pay online with credit card, we inform you that payment registration does not guarantee the confirmation and delivery of the order. If the order is not confirmed (the term for processing an order is 48h) the amount of money paid will be refunded to your account within the shortest time.
6.3. Registration of the order does not constitute its confirmation. After order taking, it will be processed by our operators in order to confirm and set forth the delivery details.
7. Accessing the struti.ro site - implies the approval of the USERS for their personal data to be stored and processed by BOM company. Purposes of processing are: creation of a database for statistical reports, information on struti.ro promotions or any other promotions or activities of BOM by any means of communication (mail, email, phone, SMS, etc.). BOM is the sole owner of the information collected on this site and it undertakes that personal data will not be disseminated to third parties by sale, lease or partial disclosure. The only exceptions to this rule is the operator of direct marketing that performs various BOM specific actions, based on a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)document type and a contract, both validated by the Legal Department, as well as the financial institutions involved in provision of the application service for obtaining a financing solution.
8. Data collection - is done through various ways and specific tools such as: traffic follow-up professional software, newsletter management application, by saving in databases of various contact forms available on the site, which are filled in by users, through online surveys etc.
We use IP addresses to analyze your browsing habits, to administer the site, to track users’ interests and to gather broad demographic information for internal use. All these are aimed at increasing the ease of use of the site and the publication of more relevant information to users' interests. IP addresses have no connection with personal information.
9. Restricted access and (un)subscription - there are areas on the site that require registration (see Registration) or subscription (see newsletter). In case of newsletter, each edition / alert also contains the unsubscribing method. Depending on the type of registration (site account creation, newsletter subscription, online loan form application), the user may be required data such as name, email, address, identification number, company etc. These data are used for identification, validation or completion of the subscriber account, for evaluating the data submitted in the online loan form application.
In case of "Tell a Friend" application, the name and e-mail of the Friend of the person you want to recommend a product / struti.ro newsletter to will be requested. The application will automatically send the friend an e-mail inviting them to visit the site. BOM stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one email, no other alerts / information being sent to the friend's address, without this one’s prior consent.
12. Notifications and actions regarding information about users - upon the users’ written request, dated and signed, mailed to BOM address, it undertakes: a) to confirm applicants, whether or not it processes personal data; this is free, once a year; b) to correct, update, block, erase or transform into anonymous data, free of charge, the data of which processing does not comply with Law No. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the personal data processing and the free movement of such data; c) to stop processing personal data of the user, if he/she so requests.
13. Communication of changes. If identification information of a user changes (such as postcode), or if a user wants to give up our services, we will take care to correct, update or remove the personal data that have been assigned to us by the user. This can be done directly by the user from this one’s account page.
14. Security. This website takes every precaution necessary to protect users' personal information. When filling in the personal information on our website, data will be protected both offline and online. All personal information will be processed via secure pages which use SSL encryption, marked with the lock icon positioned at the bottom of the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser window.
15. BOM is registered as personal data operator with the Ombudsman under number 22345.
Ordonanta nr. 34/2014: privind protectia consumatorilor la incheierea si executarea contractelor la distanta. Eventualele reclamatii primite din partea clientilor persoane juridice, nu vor fi luate in considerare.